The need for a Google account is the first thing to set smartphone. And so to buy the desired phone, you have to log in to the Google account first. The account is working behind to store your personal messages, images as well as documents. How awful it can be when your all-time partner’s phone is stolen or lost. Any unscrupulous person can steal your personal information by accessing your Google account. However, many people feel so restless immediately after losing their phone that it is often difficult to determine the immediate duty. However, the first thing you need to do is keep your head cool and deactivate your Google account from your lost device. So today I will tell you how to log out of your Google account from your stolen device in a very simple way.
5 easy steps to log out of your Google account
With a few simple steps, you can easily log out of your Google account from your lost or stolen mobile phone. So let’s not know about the easy steps.
- The work that needs to be done immediately after losing your device is to log in to your Google account from a different device. That is, log in to that Google account from a different mobile phone or PC.
- After logging in from Google Account, you will see your image on the right side of it. Click there and enter the ‘Manage Your Google Account’ option.
- After going to the Manage Your Google Account option, select the security bar from there. Then enter the included Manage Devices option.
- If you know Manage Devices, you will be able to see all the devices through which you have logged in to your Google account. That means there will be a reference to the stolen mobile phone. Click there to sign out of your Google account for your lost device.
- Then a confirmation message will appear in front of you as a pop-up. Confirm your sign-out by confirming there. As soon as you confirm, your lost device will be deactivated in your Google account.